Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something to Smile At!

Hello, again, all my fellow bloggers and blogettes along with all you blog readers and ... readettes? If any of you check my blog regularly, you will notice that I have been absent from the Land of Blog for over a week. I was so looking forward to posting something special for the 4th of July, too, but, unfortunately, life happened.

The day before Independence Day I started to catch a cold. It figures that I could run around all winter in nothing other than sweatpants and a light sweatshirt totally soaked with sweat and not get sick, but, as soon as we hit the 100-degree temperatures, I get a cold. The hard part of it is that I felt like I was almost over it this morning and then, all of a sudden, it just about knocked me out for the count this afternoon. It is now worse than it has ever been and I totally feel like crud. But it is what it is.

I don't like to dwell on the unfortunates of life, so I am so glad to have stumbled across the video below. I needed something to make me smile and this totally did the job. I apologize for the name of the video and website, but it is totally worth visiting http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/ and seeing what it is all about. Enjoy the show!

(Tip - Before you hit play, pause the music at the bottom of my page so you don't have overlapping songs.)

No comments: