Friday, December 5, 2008

Terminated by the Tri-City Herald

I just wanted to post quickly to let any customers know that may visit that I am no longer delivering newspapers as I have been terminated by the Tri-City Herald as a substitute. The reasons given were both valid and ridiculous and my first inclination was to give you the whole truth about them and this situation, but I have decided not to. The reason for that decision is that I do not wish to turn my blog into a negative rant that will only stir up people further. I prefer a more positive focus that will hopefully bring light and joy to everybody's day.

So, farewell TCH customers. I am on to bigger and better things. I wish you all the best and hope that they will be able to find a suitable replacement for you as quickly as possible.

No comments: