Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Still Here...

It has been quite a while since I posted on my blog because this has been a very busy year for me. I have been working my business with ACN consistently to free up my time and put all our financial concerns behind us forever. It has been very rewarding in terms of knowing what I do helps those I know, love and care about, it gives me hope and a focus for the future, and now the financial rewards are beginning to be realized as well.

I have never seen an opportunity like this before where people can change their financial future in their spare time with products and services that apply to nearly every household in their world and the rewards are mind-boggling due to the rapid growth of the company and the lack of competitors. It is awesome and I am so excited to be a part of it!

The best part of this business, though, is the people I get to associate with. I get to associate with a variety of people from different walks of life that are upbeat, positive and full of hope for the future. Most of the day I am surrounded by people who are whining and complaining about the economy and other issues and it is draining to have to listen to them. When I hook up with my business partners, it totally recharges and re-energizes me. You will rarely find a more wonderful group of people - and the best part about it is our group is growing by leaps and bounds each week!

So, for all my business partners, whether you are in my upline, my side-line, or my downline, thank you so much for your enthusiasm, your support, your encouragement, your love and your hard work. You are the best and I appreciate everything you do!

If you aren't one of my business partners, I only have one question for you:

Why aren't you?

No comments: