Monday, May 25, 2009

Are You Real?

I came across a blog posting today where there was some concern about whether we should share our religious preferences and ideals on social networking sites like Facebook or just keep that separate. The reason the question was asked is because these sites link you to many people who would very well be outside your faith and there was some concern over them dropping you from their "friends" list or blocking you if you tend to share things that they don't believe in and/or agree with.

It is not my intention to raise that debate here. I have my opinion and you can follow the link above and visit the comments section to see how I feel on the matter if you wish. What I was curious about is how honest people really are about who they are when they post their blogs and network on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other popular social networking sites.

Please take a quick moment to share with us how real you are when you are online by answering the survey question in the margin of my blog. Please invite others to come and share their response as well!

No comments: