Monday, June 1, 2009

My Wife ROCKS!!!

For those of you that know my wife, I am sure that many of you are well acquainted with how awesome she is. If you don't think of her that way, then you really don't know her because she really is amazing. I definitely married well above myself when I convinced her to marry me after much begging and pleading.

The reason I feel the need to shout her praises from the rooftops today is because she is a brand new...

Mary Kay Director!!!

This has been a goal for her for a couple of years now and she finally did it! It was an uphill battle to get it done, but she did it in two months rather than the four that they allow you and I couldn't be more proud of her.


For all of you who have supported her through the years by being a client or even just a cheerleader, I thank you for your contributions. To all the amazing women who are a part of her team, you ladies are the best and I look forward to seeing you accomplish equally amazing goals and more!

Everyone who comes across this post, whether you know her or not, I encourage you to stop by her blog and leave a comment with your congratulations as well.

3 comments:

Megyn said...

Good Job to her!!! Right on I was there when she decided to Join Mary Kay!!! So Right on!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie-it really did not take much begging or pleading when you asked me to marry you, more like I couldn't say yes fast enough! I am who I am because of you! You are the best! Love ya-N

Taunya said...

Congratulations to your absolutely fabulous wife!!!! She truly is an amazing lady! I feel very blessed to call her my friend. Love you tons, girl!