Friday, June 27, 2008

9 Unarguable Truths

I was reading Alex Mandossian's blog and came across something that I wanted to share with you. A friend e-mailed him "9 Unarguable Truths" for him to read. These truths were listed as follows:

1) There are at least 2 people in this world that you would die for.

2) At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3) The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4) A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.

5) Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6) You mean the world to at least 3 other people.

7) Someone that you don’t even know exists, trusts you.

8) When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

9) When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look because what you see may surprise you.

There they are. Now the question is: Do you believe them? Personally, I do. And I think everyone who reads this post ought to take the time to print out these truths and tape them to their bathroom mirror to remind them that no matter how bad their life may seem at times, these nine truths still hold.

2 comments:

Things and Stuff said...

There are some things that, when you read them, have a certain ring or feel to them that makes it almost impossible for someone to disbelieve them. This is one of those things. I have received this more than once, and each time I read it, it's like some warm musical chord is swelling up inside my heart. Maybe it's just me, but that's how I find these to be "unarguable truths".
By the way, I'm on chapter 2 of "The Miracle Cure". I'm hooked! It's been a while since anything has really hooked me like this! Thanks for recommending it to me!
Adam.

Mrs. Martin said...

too true - and something to think about when life is frustrating you!