Thursday, August 21, 2008

Simple Solutions

In life, some of the most difficult problems can have the simplest of solutions. For example:

Jack: [deadpan] Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.
Tia Dalma: Yes.
Jack: Is the jar of dirt going to help?
Tia Dalma: If you no want it, give it back.
Jack: [pulling the jar closer.] No.
Tia Dalma: [smiling] Then it helps.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest


My kids would love to have a jar of dirt. What little boy wouldn't? I always wonder what they would do with such an object, and they always tend to surprise me. Perhaps if they had a jar of dirt, they would do something like this....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! Now I am going to have that song in my head. :)

Things and Stuff said...

Aren't you glad we showed you that video?!

Andy Jensen said...

Yes, Adam, I am. I think it has become one of my favorite all-time songs!