Monday, October 20, 2008

Visualizing Something Better

Mutt Williams: [as Indy sinks in a quicksand-esque substance, he is passed a long snake] Grab on! It's a rat snake!

Indiana Jones: Rat snakes aren't that big!

Mutt Williams: Well this one is, all right? It's not even poisonous! Now grab on!

Indiana Jones: Go get something else!

Mutt Williams: Like what?

Indiana Jones: Like a rope or something!

Mutt Williams: There's no Sears & Roebuck here! Grab the snake!

Indiana Jones: Maybe I can touch the bottom.

Marion Ravenwood: There is no bottom! Now grab it! Grab the snake!

Indiana Jones: I think I can feel it with my feet

Mutt Williams: Grab the snake!

Indiana Jones: Stop calling it that!

Mutt Williams: It's a snake, what do you want me to call it?!

Indiana Jones: A rope!

Mutt Williams: What?

Indiana Jones: Say "Grab the rope"!

Mutt Williams, Marion Ravenwood: Grab the rope!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

No comments: