Friday, September 26, 2008

Dive! Dive! Dive!

Lt. Nicholas Holden: The scuttlebutt is that we're going to try to submerge at daybreak, and I figured if you've got to go, you might as well go big.

Lt. Cmdr. Matt T. Sherman: Mr. Holden, it's past daybreak, and we are submerged.

Lt. Nicholas Holden: We are?

Lt. Cmdr. Matt T. Sherman: We are.

Lt. Nicholas Holden: You mean, we're under?

Lt. Cmdr. Matt T. Sherman: Yes.

Lt. Nicholas Holden: Well, it isn't a permanent situation, er... What I'm trying to say is, I mean, we can come up if we like to.

Lt. Cmdr. Matt T. Sherman: Well, I like to think we can, but then, I'm an incurable optimist.

Lt. Nicholas Holden: What happens, sir, if we, er... What happens if we can't...? [he motions upward]

Lt. Cmdr. Matt T. Sherman: Oh, well, if we can't, er... [he motions upward], then, we, er... [he motions downward]


Operation Petticoat

No comments: