Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remember these words...

I was watching a movie last night when I came across a quote that would make a great compliment to any woman:

[Catching Chris staring at her...]
Liz Cooper: What is it?
Cris Johnson: There's an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he uh, ahem, defined beauty. He said it was the summation of the parts working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered, and that's you. You're beautiful.
Liz Cooper: Wow.

Next




So, guys, memorize those words and say them to your wife, girlfriend, significant other, etc. some day when the two of you are sharing a special moment and you will have the pleasure of seeing her go weak in the knees. But don't wait until that special moment arrives to give her a compliment. Give her one today! Tell her just how she puts the Whoah! in woman.

For another great line, see Not all pick-up lines are bad...


For lines I hope you never use, see Worst Pick-Up Lines

1 comment:

Things and Stuff said...

Pam and I really liked this movie! I wish it was longer, and I thought some of the acting was a tad bit cheesy, but overall, it was great!