Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry to disappoint...

I must apologize for not having posted the second part of my Living the Dream posting. It has been a non-stop, fingernail-holding, thrill-a-moment day (minus the actual thrills) that started at 2:30 a.m. this morning.

Normally, I would be heading home right now and would just post it then, but I am due at a Boy Scout Skills Rally in 30 minutes and I have to drive 28 minutes to get there. As an Assistant Scoutmaster I must go and encourage my scouts to victory ... or at least to not get completely stomped by the other competing troops.

If the Skill Rally gets over early enough and if my wife isn't completely starved for my attention, I will post the second part of Living the Dream tonight before I head off to bed. Otherwise, check back early tomorrow morning and I will squeeze it in before I have to head off to work. Until then!

No comments: