Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Worst Pick-Up Lines

Last week I took a quote from the movie Labyrinth and turned it into a bad pick-up line. My sister-in-law commented with a list of pick-up lines that cracked me up. I decided that you could all use a laugh so I searched the internet for more. I selected only those that weren't totally crude because there are some real offensive ones out there. I also made up four of my own and put them in here as well. Let's see if you can pick them out.


(Note: If you are single, good-looking and find that some of these might actually work on you, send me your name, phone number and a photo and tell me which lines work so that I can forward that information on to my single brother. At 28 years old, I figure he could use a little help.)





You look like a girl that has heard every line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?





Hi. You'll do.


Come on. We're leaving.


I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start.


Your name must be Mickey because your so fine.



Let's make like a fabric softener and Snuggle.



You're ugly but you intrigue me.





You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.







Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?


Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?


Hi, my name is Chris. I'm funny, financially stable, and have a very interesting DNA structure.


Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.


I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.


Hey baby, I'm like American Express; you don't want to leave home without me.







My love for you is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.






I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.


Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.


Your place… or your place?


There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you.


You look a lot like my future ex-wife.


Do you... Yahoo!?




Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.







If you were a new burger at McDonald's, you'd be McGorgeous.


All those curves and me with no brakes.


You might not be the best looking girl here, but I’m not picky.


My friend wants to know if you were born in those jeans.


Hey, baby, I am like Allstate. With me, you'll be in good hands.


You see my friend over there? He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.




Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.






Do you have a quarter? My mother told me to call home when I met the girl of my dreams.


Hey baby, what's your sign? Caution, slippery when wet, dangerous curves ahead, or yield?


Were you just smiling at me from across the room, or do I have my contacts in wrong?


Hey, I am a professional wrestler … wanna learn some new moves?


We both know that I am going to follow you home anyway, so why don't you just come along peacefully?


Baby, if I was a car I would be a Jaguar because I was born to perform.






If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?




This isn't a beer belly--it's the gas tank for a love machine!


I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into the wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.


I know that milk does the body good, but wow, how much you been drinking?


Have you been arrested? It’s gotta be illegal to look that good.


Are you going to kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?







Excuse me, can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.





Do you have a name or can I call you "mine"?


I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade.


They say loose lips sinks ships so why don't you fasten yours on mine.


Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?





I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.







Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth-to-mouth, quick!


Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!


You must be a broom because you’re sweeping me off my feet.


Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.


Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.


Is it hot in here, or is it just you?





If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.





Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you.


Do you know karate? Because your body is kickin'.


I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.


Hey baby, you must be Visa, because you're everywhere I want to be.


If I follow you home, will you keep me?

There you have it. Some of the worst pick-up lines out there without getting obscene and vulgar. Now that you have read them, I want to know how you would respond if someone used one of those lines on you. Let's see who can come up with the most creative response to some of the worst lines. Leave me a comment and let me know what you come up with.

No comments: